IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLY: OPEN ADMISSION PORTAL FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN ADMISSION TO ANY COLLEGE.
Documents to Be Brought for Verification:
- Print out of the application form with the applicant's signature and the payment receipt of admission fees.
- Original Marksheet of Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination.
- Original Admit Card/ Certificate of Secondary Examination (Madhyamik) as age proof.
- The candidate's own caste & PH certificate issued by competent authorities (wherever applicable).
- Photocopies of all the above documents with self attestation.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 45% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.